ARV Systems is a technology company in IT and Software industry. We are specialized in providing software Solutions and resources to fortune and mid-market customers spanning manufacturing, retail, insurance, healthcare, investment banking, telecom, government and entertainment industries. We provide experts to empower your organization by transforming available data into insights resulting in an indisputable bottom line impact.
ARV Systems was founded by highly qualified professionals in Information Technology with a vision to provide innovative, cost effective and quality services and solutions in North America. We offer a wide range of IT solutions in several business and enterprise technology domains. We consistently deliver cost-effective, value-driven solutions through convergence of people, processes and innovative technology. We address our Clients needs with high quality expertise and flexible solutions tailored to the client's requirements at an affordable cost.
Adoption of newer and innovative techniques, keeping customers' expectations in mind has always been a priority at ARV Systems . We believe in setting industry standards and enhancing Customer experience. ARV Systems Tailored made solutions are designed to suit your requirements providing the advantage Of best in class service experience at a reduced cost. It helps you to fully utilize your investments with much-improved reliability and performance. By focusing on its core strengths the company foresees tremendous growth & has been able to chalk out a distinct image for itself both in the local & global market.
Our vision is to provide a resource of highly skilled consultants that offer value and technical expertise to our clients. We provide high quality, cost effective professional resources for all your IT needs. We employ state-of-the-art IT professionals to deliver elegant services. Our employees possess strong technical and business skills that enable us to deliver targeted and customized solutions to our clients. We believe in developing and growing our business by exceeding the client's expectations and delivering quality consulting and staffing services of unmatched value and quality. We fulfill our promises with speed, quality and value to both our Consultants and our Clients.
Our objective of assisting clients in achieving mission critical business objectives with state-of-the-art technologies and maximize their ability to deliver value to their customers, business value chain partners, has resulted in many a successful relationships.
BDMs & IT Recruiters
We have very experienced BDM & IT Recruiters with the specialzation in ...
• Areas of expertise include Recruitment & Selection, Development and Competency Based Management.
• Experience in wide range of industries and markets, from software services to IT consulting International (US) markets.
• Responsible for full cycle of recruitment and end-to-end recruitment and Sourced requirements through various job sites and internal database, networking sites.
• Working directly with end client's requirements like Tier1 venders/Implementation partners like, Modis, Judge group, Mondo, Robert Half Technology, Star Point solutions, Tek systems, Net matrix solutions etc..,
• Placed consultants for various clients.
• Successfully placed candidates on Corp-to-Corp(C2C).
• Scrutinizing the resumes, interacting with candidates to understand their capabilities, strengths, limitations.
• Experience on working with any job portals.
• Marketing HB/Bench Consultants by posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements.
• Follow up until the candidate joins the organization and updating the status of all rejects/hold status accordingly.
• Having good understanding of tax terms Corp-to-Corp/ W2/ 1099.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Coordinate with candidates for phone interviews as well as follow up with vendors for schedule.
• Very good in rate negotiation and follow-up skills.
• Achieve monthly targets set by the company.
• Involved in the complete life cycle of marketing IT consultant.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal abilities, written, verbal analytical and problem solving skills multi task abilities and excellent communication skills.
• Well known with the tax terms like Corp to Corp, W2, 1099.
• Negotiating rates, conducting the interviews, taking feedbacks from the vendors about the interview and placing the available resources in various technologies along with obtaining purchase orders from the client., exchanging contracts, company information for billing purposes.
• Following up with the vendors and scheduling interviews for the consultants.
• Bringing new vendors to the company who can work on Corp- Corp requirements.
• Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
• Finding a project for the internal consultants by Identifying Key Implementation partners and other preferred vendors and working with them
• Experience working with OPT. H1B, L2, E3,TN visa and also H1-Transfers to get them on own W2.
• Good understanding of various technologies and help to place the consultants.
• Sourcing, identifying, the Requirements to place Consultants in quick turnaround time in contract, contract-to-hire
• Extensively Marketed our candidates who are on bench by posting their resumes on job boards like Dice.com, Monster.com, Career Builder, Corp-Corp, Indeed, Techfetch, Hot Jobs and through personal network, third party vendors list.
• Proficiency in developing new accounts, generating leads, increasing revenues favorably impacting profitability by exceeding all the set goals & corporate objectives
• Applying consultant's Profiles on job portals like Dice, Indeed, Career Builder, Net Temps, Monster, Tech Fetch, LinkedIn etc.,
• Gathering their information, Develop positive relationships with experienced IT professionals at all organizational level.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multitasking.
• Participating in weekly Meetings/Conferences with superiors to monitor progress, updates, and status of requirements and candidates submitted
• Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
Will be announced on a regular basis. Stay tuned..
THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS SITE
TERMS FOR THE USE OF ARV’S WEB SITE
All materials on this Web Site are the property of ARV unless otherwise specified. No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
Postings are made at such times as determined by ARV in its discretion. Readers should not assume that the information contained on this Web Site has been updated or otherwise contains current information. ARV does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate, and information contained in such postings may have been superseded.
LINKS TO OTHER MATERIALS
The linked sites are not under the control of ARV and ARV is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked Web site. ARV reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. ARV does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its Web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
This Web Site is controlled by ARV from its offices within the United States of America. ARV makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
ARV SYSTEMS may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms located on particular pages at this site. Copyright © 2014-2015 ARV Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.
ARV is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To that end, we have prepared this Privacy Statement to disclose and describe our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Web Site.
In general, you may visit our Web Site without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Some portions of the Web Site may require you to give us personally identifiable information, which is information that enables us to identify you, such as your name, email or other address. Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier. However, privacy is very important to us. We recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not give, loan, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless legally required to do so. We may store and process personal information to better understand your needs. In addition we may use the information to contact you. If you use our Web Site to receive support services for a ARV product that you use, you may be required to supply personal information in order to receive these services via our Web Site, and we may use the information in order to perform services to you.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the Web site from which you liked to our Web Site.
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our guests is of utmost concern to us. We use industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We and our hosting partner also employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside ARV. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
We might collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers — the big computers that “serve” up Web pages — automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When guests request pages from our Web Site, our servers log the guests’ IP address. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. In addition, certain non-personally identifiable information is recorded by the standard operation of our Internet servers. This information allows us to keep our Web Site running efficiently. The information we record includes the browser (such as Chrome, Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.) and the operating system used (such as Mac OS, Windows , etc.) by the visitor. Another use of this type of information includes the number of visitors to the various pages in our Web Site but only in a combined and non-personally-identifiable form. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information about visitors to our Web Site are known only when voluntarily submitted.
Unless you specifically tell us, we will never know who you are, even though we may assign the browser on your computer a cookie. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookies is stored. Please refer to your Internet browser’s instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
As stated in the Legal Terms above, our Web Site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES
1212 Towanda Avenue, Unit # Upper East, Bloomington, IL - 61701
Toll free: +1 (866) 608 0190
Main Line: +1 309 205 3769
+1 615 631 8310